Discover how simple it is to introduce our superfoods and snacks into your favourite meals.
We’ve selected some sweet and savoury feel-good recipes that we think you’ll love!
Now its your turn to give them a try and share your creations with us. Don’t forget to tag us @NaturesHeartUK.
FILTER BY RECIPE TYPE
Chai Tea Latte
Feeds 2 | Preparation time 12-13 minutes
What to do:
- In a small saucepan and on a medium heat, heat the cinnamon stick, peppercorns, whole cloves, star anise and cardamom pods for a few minutes until you can smell the spices.
- Put the black tea bags or black tea into a measuring jug or teapot then pour on boiling water. Leave to steep for a few minutes.
- Add the coconut sugar or sweetener of choice to the tea. Strain away the leaves or remove the tea bags.
- Pour the milk* into the saucepan with the spices. Add fresh ginger slices and ground cinnamon and bring to the boil. *If frothing up milk, omit some from the saucepan as frothing works better on cool milk. Once boiled, remove the ginger slices.
- Add the tea to the milk. Pour the chai tea into mugs or cups and top with frothed milk, if desired and a stick of cinnamon or pinch of cinnamon. You can adjust the sweetness if required. Enjoy!
1 cinnamon stick
6 black peppercorns
4 whole cloves
1 star anise
3 cardamom pods, seeds removed and grounded
3 black teabags or 1 tbsp. loose-leaf tea
500ml boiled water
1-2 tsp. coconut sugar
500ml plant milk (We love oat, almond and soy milk)
4 slices of fresh ginger
1 tsp. ground cinnamon