Discover how simple it is to introduce our superfoods and snacks into your favourite meals.
We’ve selected some sweet and savoury feel-good recipes that we think you’ll love!
Now its your turn to give them a try and share your creations with us. Don’t forget to tag us @NaturesHeartUK.
FILTER BY RECIPE TYPE
Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter FroYo Bites
Feeds 10 | Preparation time 15 minutes plus chilling
What to do:
1. Use a silicone muffin tray or line a regular tray with muffin/cupcake cases.
2. For the brownie base: stir together the ingredients to a sticky mix. Divide the mix into 10 equal pieces, roll into balls and place one ball in each case. Press down (using a spoon) to make a cup. Place in the fridge while you make the filling.
2. For the FroYo filling: whisk together the yoghurt, smooth peanut butter and maple syrup until smooth. You can place into a piping bag, if you like.
3. To fill the cups: remove the trays from the fridge and place in some of the crunchy peanut butter. Top with a slice of banana and spoon or pipe over the froyo filling. Place in the freezer for 30-60 minutes, until firm to touch.
4. For the topping: melt together the dark chocolate and coconut oil either in the microwave or over a double boiler (aka bain-marie).
5. To finish: remove the trays from the freezer and pour over the melted chocolate. Spoon on some more peanut butter and swirl through. Top each cup with 2 dark chocolate bananas and return to the fridge or freezer for 10-20 minutes, until set.
6. Remove from the cases and enjoy from the fridge or freezer. Keep in a sealed container in the fridge for 1 week or the freezer for 1 month.
Recipe by: @nourishing.amy
For the Brownie Base
100g oat flour (oats blended into a flour)
50g cacao powder
75g smooth peanut butter
75ml maple syrup
a pinch of salt
For the FroYo and Filling
5 heaped tsp crunchy peanut butter
1 banana, sliced
80g thick coconut yoghurt
50g smooth peanut butter
20ml maple syrup
180g dark chocolate, chopped small
1 tbsp coconut oil
5 tsp smooth peanut butter
20 dark chocolate bananas