Discover how simple it is to introduce our superfoods and snacks into your favourite meals.
We’ve selected some sweet and savoury feel-good recipes that we think you’ll love!
Now its your turn to give them a try and share your creations with us. Don’t forget to tag us @NaturesHeartUK.
FILTER BY RECIPE TYPE
Super Seed Fruit and Nut Granola Bars
Feeds 12 | Preparation time 30 minutes
What to do:
1. Preheat the oven to 160Fan/180*C and line an 8-inch square tin with parchment paper.
2. Add the nut/seed butter, syrup, coconut oil and vanilla to a bowl and whisk till smooth.
3. Add the oats and nuts to a blender and pulse till small. Pour into the bowl with the nut butter mix.
4. Pour in the seeds, Immune mix, cinnamon and salt. Stir till sticky.
5. Press into the tin to make a compact, even mix (press really firmly).
6. Bake for 20 minutes, until golden brown and crispy on top.
7. Allow to cool for at least 1 hour before slicing into 8 bars using a sharp knife.
8. Enjoy warm or allow to cool and store in a sealed container for up to 1 week.
Recipe by: @nourishing.amy
60 g smooth, runny nut or seed butter
80 ml maple syrup
60 ml coconut oil, melted
1 tsp vanilla essence
100 g oats
100 g mixed nuts (e.g. walnuts, pistachios and Brazil nuts)
30 g sunflower seeds
50 g pumpkin seeds
20 g hemp seeds
20 g chia seeds
100 g Blueberry and Goji Immune Mix, chopped
1/2 tsp cinnamon
a pinch of salt