FILTER BY RECIPE TYPE
Fudgy Almond Butter and Chocolate Bars
Feeds 16 | Preparation time 20 mins plus 1-2 hours chilling
What to do:
- Soak the dates in boiling water for 10 minutes then drain. Add them to a blender with the almond butter and vanilla essence and blend to a sticky paste.
- Transfer to a bowl and fold in the cornflakes and add Nature’s Heart Cashew Goji & Choc Goldenberry Mix.
- Press into a lined dish or tin to make a compact layer. Place in the freezer while you make the topping.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil over a bain-marie until silky. Pour over the base layer, top with the extra fruit & nut mix and place in the freezer to set for 1-2 hours.
- Slice into bars/squares with a sharp knife.
400g medjool dates (pitted weight)
100g runny almond butter
2 tsp vanilla essence
75g Nature’s Heart Cashew Goji & Choc Goldenberry Mix
100g dark chocolate
1 tbsp coconut oil