Discover how simple it is to introduce our superfoods and snacks into your favourite meals.
We’ve selected some sweet and savoury feel-good recipes that we think you’ll love!
Now its your turn to give them a try and share your creations with us. Don’t forget to tag us @NaturesHeartUK.
FILTER BY RECIPE TYPE
Coronation Cauliflower with Goldenberries
Feeds 4 | Preparation time 50 minutes
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 220C. Toss the cauliflower florets in oil, and add the turmeric, curry powder and salt. Toss to coat well and arrange on a baking tray. Roast for 15-25 minutes, until golden and tender, stirring the tray halfway
- Arrange the roasted cauliflower on a dish and toss with the goldenberries and rocket.
- In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, jam, curry powder and salt, you can add a small splash of water to make it more of a dressing consistency. Drizzle over the cauliflower and serve! Alternatively leave it thick and spread as a base for the cauliflower. Garnish with almonds.
- This dish is also great cold for a summer picnic.
- 2 small heads cauliflower or 1 large, cut into bite-sized florets
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Nature’s Heart goldenberries
- 1-2 cups rocket
- ¼ cup crushed almonds
- 1/2 cup vegan yogurt or mayo
- 1 tbsp apricot jam
- Pinch curry power
- Pinch salt