Discover how simple it is to introduce our superfoods and snacks into your favourite meals.
We’ve selected some sweet and savoury feel-good recipes that we think you’ll love!
Now its your turn to give them a try and share your creations with us. Don’t forget to tag us @NaturesHeartUK.
FILTER BY RECIPE TYPE
Strawberry Avocado Crunch Jars
Feeds 2 | Preparation time 17 minutes
What to do:
1. Cook the quinoa according to packet instructions and allow to cool.
2. Make the dressing: whisk together all the ingredients till smooth and creamy.
3. Prepare the fruits and vegetables: cube the avocado, chop the strawberries and slice the spring onion.
4. Prepare the salad jars: divide the dressing between the two jars. Top with the chickpeas, cooked quinoa, avocado, strawberries and spring onion. Press in some salad and top with the crunch. Seal the jars and pop in the fridge until needed.
5. Keep the jars in the fridge for 2-3 days. Enjoy straight from the jar or shake up and pour into a bowl.
Recipe by: @nourishing.amy
For the Dressing:
3 tbsp runny, smooth tahini
1/2 lemon, juiced
1 garlic clove, grated
salt and pepper
2-3 tbsp water
For the Salad Jars:
200g chickpeas (drained weight)
1 avocado, cubed
80g strawberries (trimmed weight)
1 spring onion, sliced
2 handfuls salad leaves
1 pack Sour Cream and Chive Crunch