Discover how simple it is to introduce our superfoods and snacks into your favourite meals.
We’ve selected some sweet and savoury feel-good recipes that we think you’ll love!
Now its your turn to give them a try and share your creations with us. Don’t forget to tag us @NaturesHeartUK.
FILTER BY RECIPE TYPE
Oriental inspired cauliflower steaks
Feeds 2 | Preparation time 15 minutes
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and line and grease a large baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
- Remove the outer leaves and slice the cauliflower into cut into plump slices (about 2cm in width).
- Make the marinade. Whisk all ingredients together.
- Using a pastry brush, generously brush the steaks on both sides with the marinade and place spaced apart on the baking sheet. Reserve the excess marinade to drizzle on later.
- Bake for 20-25 mins until the cauliflower is tender and the edges start caramelising.
- Remove from the oven and serve with a drizzle of the marinade. Enjoy!
1 small cauliflour
- 4 tbsp. tahini or nut butter of choice (note: if you use peanut butter, the flavour of peanuts will be quite strong)
- 1.5 tbsp. soya sauce (or tahini)
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 5-6 tbsp. tap water
- ½ tsp. coconut sugar or maple
- 1 tsp. five spice powder
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- Juice from 1 lime
- Black pepper, to taste