Discover how simple it is to introduce our superfoods and snacks into your favourite meals.
We’ve selected some sweet and savoury feel-good recipes that we think you’ll love!
Now its your turn to give them a try and share your creations with us. Don’t forget to tag us @NaturesHeartUK.
FILTER BY RECIPE TYPE
Spiced Pumpkin Chia Soup
Feeds 2 | Preparation time 25-30 minutes
What to do:
- Add ½ tsp. coconut oil or rapeseed oil in a deep non-stick pot, or 2-3 tbsp. water if dry-frying and gently sauté the chopped onion and garlic on a medium heat for 3 mins until soft.
- Add the curry powder and chopped ginger and continue cooking for a further minute.
- Add the chopped pumpkin, carrots, apple or coconut sugar, vegetable stock and thyme leaves. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 15-20 mins until the veggies are soft. If using protein powder, add it now.
- Using a blender or food processor, blend until smooth.
- Stir in the coconut or oat milk and chia seeds and season to taste.
- Pour into bowls and serve with some thyme sprigs, toasted pumpkin seeds, a dusting of ground flaxseed and a swirl of coconut cream.
1 clove of garlic, crushed
1 small white onion, chopped
2 tsp. curry powder
1 tsp. fresh root ginger, coarsely chopped
700g pumpkin, peeled and chopped into 2cm chunks (pre-roasted if desired)
2 large carrots, peeled and sliced thickly
1 apple (I use Braeburn chopped coarsely) or 1 tsp. coconut sugar
5L vegetable stock
1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
Optional: 3 tbsp. protein powder (pea or soya bean work well)
50ml coconut milk or oat milk
2 tbsp. chia seeds
Salt and pepper